Please i need the original write up on this paper!
Write your mock Concept Paper using the Concept Paper template found in the Dissertation Center. Follow the template guidelines for each section.
- Write an Introduction describing your topic.
- Write the Statement of the Problem section.
- Describe the Purpose of the Study. Include the results of your power analysis.
- State your Research Question and your null and alternative hypotheses. Be sure that your question aligns with your purpose.
- Write a Brief Review of the Literature.
- Complete the Research Methods section (including the Operational Definition of Variables, Constructs, and Measurement sub sections). Follow the instructions in the CP template. Be sure to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your envisioned design and methods.
- Identify threats to validity and how your design will address them.
- Justify why your chosen design and methods are more appropriate for your research question than alternatives you have considered.
- Define the constructs you will measure and what you will do in order to determine how to operationalize them.
- Describe the sample you propose to study and its characteristics; this should include, but is not limited, to: 1) age; 2) gender; 3) ethnicity; 4) additional cultural factors; and 5) education level. Justify your choice of sample.
- Describe your method of sampling.
- Describe the type of data you need to collect and how you will collect it.
- Briefly describe any ethical issues you foresee with your study. Make a preliminary assessment of the level of risk associated with participation in your study that might need to be raised with the Institutional Review Board.
- Describe and justify how you will analyze your data and the descriptive statistics will you present.
- Explain how you conducted your power analysis.
- Describe how you will handle your data, check for accuracy etc.
- What problems do you foresee in implementing the design? How might you prevent them?
Support your paper with a minimum of 7 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 7 scholarly resources.